Ember Alpaca Wool Plaid Throw Blanket
Free Shipping Worldwide (5-7 Days)
Handmade 100% Ember Alpaca Wool Plaid Throw Blanket
Beige - Grey
- HANDMADE OF PURE 100% ALPACA YARN (NO BLENDS OR SHEDDING YARN USED): Hand-woven using 100% genuine alpaca fiber, this luxurious 48" x 70" blanket throw will keep you warm on those cold winter days and nights. Manufactured exclusively for Ella Ember in Bolivia's highlands, this limited production blanket throw will stand out for its quality and durability. This blanket does not shed, because we don't brush the final product or use brushed yarn to make it.
- WARM, COZY, HYPOALLERGENIC: Thanks to the insulating and moisture protection properties of alpaca, this throw will keep you warm and cozy while you watch a movie, read a book, or just choose to relax. Alpaca is also hypoallergenic, so there is no need to worry about having a reaction to the material. Not too thin, not too think, this blanket has the right weight and thickness to keep you comfortably warm.
- IT HAS MANY USES, EASY TO PACK: It can be used as an ALL-PURPOSE TRAVEL BLANKET and for OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Such as camping. Fold it and place it in a large air-tight plastic bag and it becomes compact enough to be placed in any carry-on or small bag.
- VERSATILE HOME ACCENT: Its beautiful and unique design will dress up ANY BED or your FAVORITE COUCH. It will be a great addition to your home décor.
- GREAT GIFT: Carefully handcrafted and finished, this blanket was made with such care and love, that by gifting it to that special someone you show them your sincere appreciation. Great present for weddings, housewarming parties, birthdays, retirement, and any other special occasion.
This luxurious 100% alpaca plaid blanket throw is hand-woven in wooden looms by highly skilled artisans in Bolivia, using prime quality yarn. The fringe is handmade, as well.
This blanket was exclusively designed by Ella Ember and is produced in limited quantities.
We take pride in ethically producing this product. We work only with artisans who work from home while taking care of their kids. We negotiate with them a fair price for their work and provide them with training when needed. We source our alpaca yarn from reputable companies that obtain their fiber by shearing the animal in a humane manner.
Because this is a pure alpaca product, it offers the wonderful qualities that come with this noble material: It is soft, warm, hypoallergenic, protects against moisture, and, with the right care, is very durable.
You can easily clean it. Due to the hollow structure of alpaca fibers, just airing the product will leave it free of any odors. For best results, hand-wash your throw with cold water using regular shampoo (alpaca is animal hair after all!). It also can be machine-washed with cold water using the gentle hand-wash cycle and a detergent for wool. Do not use the dryer . Lay the blanket flat over a towel and let it dry. Use warm iron if needed.
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.3 x 1.6 inches