Ergonomic Sport Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless | Sweat-proof
Ergonomic Sport Bluetooth Earbuds | Sweat-proof | Audio True Headphones | Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds/Earphones |Recharge up to 5x w/ Charging Case | Unparalleled Audiophile Sound & Deep Bass | Comfortable Secure Fit | Sweatproof | Sport (Black) | Home Audio & Theater
Free Shipping Worldwide (2 Days)
- SOUND MATTERS: Exceptional WiFi Sound Quality, Incredible Bass and Superb Definition. Designed by Audiophiles, Artists & Producers for the Best Sounding Wireless Listening Experience.
- COMFORT AND DURABILITY: Perfected Ergonomics for a Secure Comfortable Fit w/ Anti-Slip Silicone Padding. Durable Fingerprint and Scratch Resistant Shell. Comes with 3 tip sizes S/M/L to Ensure a Noise Isolating Tailored Fit and Seal. Note: For Smaller Ears the fit may not be ideal.
- INDUSTRY LEADING RANGE: Proprietary Antenna Technology Provides a Range of 80+ Feet. Extended Listening 3.5 Hours Plus 15 Hours Additional Listening with Pocket Friendly Charging Case. Compatible with any Bluetooth Device.
- SMART CONTROLS AND DUAL MICROPHONES: Seamlessly Control Your Music Tracks and Volume, Make Phone Calls and Voice Assistant Activation. Note: For Phone Calls, Sound is Heard from One Earpiece.
- GREAT FOR WORKING OUT: Secure Comfortable Fit Stays in Ears During Vigorous Activities and Water-Resistance Makes it Rain, Sweat, and Mud Approved.
Get exclusive news here:
I was immediately impressed by the packaging and the variety of earbuds. I really appreciate the true grip earbuds that can provide some noise cancelling while I study!
I found them very easy to fit in the ear and to connect to my phone. Once they are paired It’s an easy one button job.
The sound quality is excellent. It comes out clear with a solid bass. I didn’t notice any delay between my phone and the sound out of the headphones.
I’ve also been impressed by the range and the battery life. I got at least two or three hours out of them in my first couple of days use.
The docking station was an unexpected surprise. The earbuds are magnetic and snap into the docking station and then light up so there’s no question they are in and charging.
I would definitely buy these again.
There are flaws though. The pairing takes a few moments to get everything booted up. And after the left ear is paired, it seems to run at half volume compared to the right. The trick I found to quickly fix this is working around the other flaw. Which is when you bring your hand up to headphone and keep it there for 2+ seconds, it will disconnect the headphones from each other. They quickly reconnect soon as your hand moves away but its still annoying while learning how to operate the touch controls.
The other flaws are valid regarding the headphone case being a bit cumbersome to open, after learning where the right pressure points are it gets easier. Having to push the button to start charging is annoying if you are in a hurry and forget to push it to activate. I haven't used the headphones in high traffic areas to see if there is disconnect issues yet where there are many other devices.
I can never find a pair of ear bud headphones that fit my ears proper and don't start hurting after an hour of use but I would say after use, these headphones hurt the least out of all the ear buds I ever used.
For the price point, these headphones are great just alone for the music quality vs. the cheap ones that you see spammed all over amazon's front page. Spend the extra money if audio quality is your #1 priority on a budget. The flaws are easy enough to work around.
Then, I found these. While I think it's pretty impossible for any earbuds to provide the crystal clear sound of my ATH-M50x over-the-ear wired headphones, the HELM Audio True Headphones have come pretty close. I would give it a five-star rating, except for the heavier bass than I am used to. This was easily fixed using EQ Bass Reducer in my music settings, so take it with a grain of salt.
As for the fit, the default size tips that come already installed on the earbuds were slightly too small for my ears, and they began to slip out. This was easily remedied by the two other sizes in the box, plus the real MVP: the Comply memory foam earphone tips. These things hold better in my ears than any other earbuds I've ever tried. Seriously, they're like magic. Plus, they are exceptional at noise-canceling. While not as extreme as wearing earplugs, they provide an airtight seal that keeps almost all external noise out of my listening experience.
As for the rest of the features, like the portable charging case, the control buttons on each earbud, and the sound quality of the microphone: the case holds a charge well and keeps your earbuds safe when they're not in use. The control buttons do exactly what they say, I especially like the fact that the left earbud allows you to skip forward/backward a track. The built-in microphone in the earbuds is not their best feature since the quality is grainy and sounds like I'm far away (tested using Voice Memos app), but it's functional for hands-free calling. I don't plan on taking a lot of calls in the future, although the built-in microphone on my phone is noticeably better, so if I have to I'll probably use my phone.
I'm not sure why a few people seem to be having trouble setting them up correctly. All I had to do was hold the buttons of both earbuds until they connected to each other (which they will announce once complete). Follow the instructions and I see no reason why they shouldn't work.
All in all, I'm very satisfied with my purchase of the HELM Audio True Headphones. If you're looking for some quality wireless earbuds for a great price, look no further than these.
+ Excellent sound quality
+ Fit nice in the ears
+ Intuitive touch controls
+ I really like the case. The internal charging mechanism and the magnets are a nice touch.
- One session I experienced some choppiness that I've since been unable to recreate
- I wish the case was easier to open with one hand.
- The programmed voice is interesting
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh